Common issues when adding a source
"This log group has too many existing subscriptions"
If you encounter this error when activating a log subscription, there are already two log subscriptions on your AWS Cloudwatch Log Group that your function writes logs to.
In order to collect data for this function in functionmetric, you'll need to:
- log in to the AWS console
- find the log group in CloudWatch
- identify one of your existing log subscriptions that are not needed
- delete the existing log subscription
- return to functionmetric, and attempt to activate the source again.